What To Bring
The staff of Oak Grove looks forward to having you visit Southwest Louisiana during this hunting season. Please plan to arrive at the camp between 3PM and 5PM the afternoon before your first hunt.
Below is a list of items that you may need to make your experience at Oak Grove a great one.
- Automatic/Pump Shotgun (please note that the use of double or over/under shotguns is not allowed)
- Rubber knee boots or short rubber boots; waders are generally not necessary.
- Rain Coat
- Hunting Clothes (camo or green)
- Mosquito Spray
- Lightweight Long Underwear
- Hearing and Eye protection
- Duck Stamp (licenses can be purchased at the camp)
- Your Personal Items
Shells are provided at the camp in 12ga and 20ga.